The more common Businesses Disasters
- Hardware failure of any kind 42%
- Human Error 30%
- Software error or corruption 14%
- Security Breach 7%
- Theft 5%
- Major Disaster 3%
Questions to ask yourself about your Business Operations
- What system would be hard to live without?
- What would you do if you’re most important server didn’t work tomorrow?
- Would you be able to continue to work with it?
- Would your employees?
- Would your business be able to keep running without it?
- How much data can you afford to lose?
- One week’s worth of data? One day? One Hour? Less than that?
- How would you get servers, desktops, and laptops running again if you had a major disaster that wiped out your whole building?
- How quickly do you need to get systems running again after a disaster?
- Realistically how long would it take if you were faced with doing that on your own?
THE BIG QUESTION
- How much money would your company lose for every minute or every hour that your critical systems are down?
Call us today to schedule a meeting to put to together a Disaster Recovery Plan to address all these issues.
Did you know that 70% of businesses go out of business after a disaster if they have no plan in place.